For any inquiries related to dive courses and classes, call +639178797326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
This PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Diver course will be credited to your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
What to Expect
The PADI Enriched Air Diver has three components:
- Knowledge Development Your instructor will meet you prior the course proper for a briefing and to give you the dive learning materials needed for your home-study. Once you are done reading the manual you have to answer the knowledge reviews of the assigned section. Then your instructor will review your answers highlighting important points and review the items you may have missed. This activity will also prepare you for the written exam which will be taken during the course proper.
- Practical Application You will learn how to analyze scuba cylinder, check tank markings and know how to obtain enriched air.
- Open Water Dives You have the option of not doing the enriched air dives depending on logistics and availability. But most students do two enriched air dives to put to life all the enriched air planning exercise learned in the class.
This is the typical class schedule. We have flexibility in adjusting the program. Feel free to let us know your availability and preference so we can tailor-fit the program that suits you.
At least 1 week prior
Release of Manual
Start of Independent Study
Anilao, 8am – 8pm
|Review of Knowledge Reviews
Enriched Air Diver Exam
Enriched Air Dive 1 (optional)
Enriched Air Dive 2 (optional)
To enroll in the PADI Enriched Air Diver course, you must be:
- Be 15 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Comfortable in the water and have adequate swimming skills
- In good physical health. Please take a look at this medical statement. If all your answers are “NO”, then you are ready to enroll in the class. If you have a “YES” answer, please download and print the medical form and fill it out. Then see your physician to get a medical clearance by using the form you have accomplished. Bring the signed medical form when you enroll in the dive class and hand it over to your instructor.
- Course Fee is Php10,000 which includes PADI Enriched Air Diver Manual and License
- Daytrip Package could be around Php4,000 which includes daytrip resort fee, lunch, 2 enriched air dives that covers boat, tanks and dive pass.
- Gears Rentals. Students will have to bring their own gear (mask, snorkel, fins, BCD, regulator, weights, exposure suit, dive computer with enriched air setting). Your instructor will help you with your rentals in case you don’t have your own gears yet. Gear rentals usually cost around Php1,000 per day. This is only an estimate depending on the gears you need to rent.
- Transportation Cost and other incidental (snacks, soda, etc) are not included in any of the fees mentioned above.
Upon enrollment and release of the manual (Day 0), please prepare a downpayment of Php6,000. The course fee balance and Anilao Fees are to be settled in Anilao.
- Email us at email@example.com or call us at +639178797326 to share your availability. We will then match the current class schedule and location.
- Once the dates have been finalized, we will meet-up so you can sign the forms and get the manuals.
- Read the PADI Enriched Air Specialty Manual and answer the knowledge review
- Watch the PADI Enriched Air video
- If you need transportation to/from Anilao, we can help arrange for carpool. Paid separately.
- Completion of the course is based on satisfactorily meeting performance requirements. We are more than happy to spend more training time with you to develop your skills to become a competent and confident diver. Any cost implication (if there will be) will be discussed separately.
- If there are circumstances that will make you unavailable on the agreed upon training schedules, you have to inform your instructor 24 hours ahead of time to give him time to cancel the dive resort reservation.
- Failure to make the courtesy notice 24 hours before the training schedule will incur additional charges on your course fee to cover for the resort penalties.
- If you have to cancel your training schedules 3 times or more, you will be charged an additional 10% of the course fee to cover for logistics expenses.