PADI Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox)
Who should take this course?
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
This PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Diver course will be credited to your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
What will you learn?
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
This course can be completed in 1 day.
What gears you will need?
- Mask, Fins and Exposure Protection
- Delayed Surface Marker Buoy
- Dive Computer with EANx (Nitrox) setting
- Read the PADI Enriched Air Specialty Manual and answer the knowledge review
- Watch the PADI Enriched Air video
- Prepare course fee of Php10,000. Payment to be made upon enrolment and release of the manual.
- Prepare for resort and dive expenses