For any inquiries related to dive courses and classes, call +639178797326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a step toward emergency preparedness and meet PADI Rescue Diver prerequisites with Emergency First Response. As one of the foremost international CPR and first aid training companies, Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies — not just in the diving world, but in your every day world with your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers too.
What to Expect
- Knowledge Development Your instructor will meet with you prior the course proper for a briefing and to give you the EFR learning materials needed for your home-study. The following action items below need to be completed prior meeting with your instructor for the knowledge review. (1) Read the EFR Manual (2) Answer the Knowledge Reviews every end of the chapter (3) Watch video. You and your instructor will meet to recap your answers on the knowledge reviews. He will also highlight important points and review the items you may have missed. A written exam is in place to ensure that you’ve learned and understood the key concepts and EFR procedures.
- Skills Development During skill development, you will learn how to do the EFR skills
- Scenario Practice This is where you apply what you’ve learned in emergency scenarios.
- Anyone can take the course – even non-divers.
- Course Fee is Php 9,000 which includes classroom use; EFR Manual and EFR certification
Upon enrollment and release of the manual (Day 0), please prepare a downpayment of Php6,000. The course fee balance is to be settled at the start of the class (Day 1).