The PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program (commonly called as intro dive) is an introductory experience to scuba diving under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
A. In this introductory program…
- You and your instructor will briefly discuss what scuba diving is and the corresponding safe diving practices.
- Your instructor will help you gear up with the dive equipment that you will use and let you be comfortable with the scuba equipment that you will use.
- You will practice in shallow water and be comfortable with the scuba skills that you need for your first underwater breath.
- You will have your underwater tour at a maximum of 40 ft and get the chance to meet Nemo.
The scuba activities mentioned above will take more or less 1-2 hours depending on how fast you master the skills. You have the rest of the day to do snorkeling and enjoy the sea breeze. The program will be done in Anilao, Batangas.
To ensure your safety, click here to download and answer the medical questionnaire. Let us know if there are conditions that apply to you so we can inform you of your next step.
This experience program will only cost you Php 4,000 inclusive of:
- Basic scuba skills instruction under the supervision of a certified dive professional
- Gear and tank rentals
- Day trip resort fee which includes lunch and use of facilities
To confirm slot, payment (bank deposit) is needed for confirmation. Details will be sent to you through email.
Payment is non-refundable but transferrable.
E. Other Notes
- Any cancellation made less than 24 hours from the scheduled meeting time will cause a forfeiture of the payment unless there is a replacement.
- In the event that unforeseen conditions arise (i.e. typhoon), the PADI professional reserves the right to reschedule the conduct of the program for precautionary measure.
- In the event that environment conditions suddenly change during the conduct of this program, the PADI professional can postpone, cancel or cut short the program to ensure diver safety. There could be cost implications to cover for resort fee (i.e. meals) for any request made to have a re-execution of the program to a latter date/time.