For any inquiries related to dive courses and classes, call +639178797326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program (commonly called as introdive) is an introductory dive experience to scuba diving under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you are not sure if diving is for you and you would like to try it first, this is the program we recommend. This program, also known as introdive, takes you to your first underwater breath and let you witness the different world down under.
What to Expect
In this introductory program…
- You and your instructor will briefly discuss what scuba diving is and the corresponding safe diving practices. You will read a booklet and watch a video to help you understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Your instructor will help you gear up with the dive equipment that you will use and let you be comfortable with the scuba equipment that you will use.
- You will practice in shallow water and be comfortable with the scuba skills that you need for your first underwater breath.
- You will have your underwater tour at a maximum of 12m in a confined open water (sea).
The scuba activities mentioned above will take more or less 1.5-2 hours depending on how fast you master the skills. You have the rest of the day to do snorkeling and enjoy the sea breeze. The program will be done in Anilao, Batangas.
You should be in good physical health and condition. Please take a look at this medical statement. If all your answers are “NO”, then you are ready to join the class. If you have a “YES” answer, please download and print the medical form and fill it out. Then see your physician to get a medical clearance by using the form you have accomplished. Bring the signed medical form and hand it over to your instructor.
This experience program is Php 4,000 inclusive of:
- Basic scuba skills instruction under the supervision of a certified dive professional
- Gear and tank rentals
- Day trip resort fee which includes lunch and use of facilities
To confirm slot, payment (bank deposit) is needed for confirmation. Details will be sent to you through email.
Payment is non-refundable but transferrable.
- Any cancellation made less than 24 hours from the scheduled meeting time will cause a forfeiture of the payment unless there is a replacement.
- In the event that unforeseen conditions arise (i.e. typhoon), the PADI professional reserves the right to reschedule the conduct of the program for precautionary measure.
- In the event that environment conditions suddenly change during the conduct of this program, the PADI professional can postpone, cancel or cut short the program to ensure diver safety. There could be cost implications to cover for resort fee (i.e. meals) for any request made to have a re-execution of the program to a latter date/time.