For any inquiries related to dive courses and classes, call +639178797326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowing how and when to use emergency oxygen is a great skill to have and means you’re ready to help others should the need arise. Becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider lets you breathe easy knowing that you can recognize scuba diving illnesses treatable with emergency oxygen, and are prepared to offer aid.
There are no prerequisites, age restrictions or water sessions required for this course – it’s open to everyone. Scuba divers, snorkelers and anyone who is around divers – boat crew, lifeguards, etc. – will benefit from having this training.
What will you learn?
This is a 2-3 hour classroom-based instruction. You’ll learn about dive injuries, different types of emergency oxygen equipment and safety considerations when using oxygen. Then you’ll practice:
- Assembling and disassembling emergency oxygen equipment.
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver.
- Using a pocket mask on a nonbreathing diver.
- Using a Manually Triggered Resuscitator Valve for a nonbreathing diver.
- Read the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Specialty Manual and answer the knowledge review
- Prepare course fee of Php10,000