For any inquiries related to dive courses and classes, call +639178797326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why take this course?
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge or maybe wanting to see the Thresher Sharks in Malapascua, Cebu.
This PADI Deep Diver Specialty course will be credited to your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
What will you learn?
If you are already an Advanced Open Water Diver, you’ll make three more deep dives and learn about:
- Equipment Considerations in Deep Diving
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
What gears you will need?
- Mask, Fins and Exposure Protection
- Delayed Surface Marker Buoy
- Dive Computer
- Read the PADI Deep Diver Specialty Manual and answer the knowledge reviews
- Watch the PADI Deep Diver video
- Prepare course fee of Php14,000
- Prepare Resort/Meals/Dive/Boat Expenses of around Php7,000 (estimate only; per person)