How to go to Anilao, Batangas – Dive and Trek Resort
Distances mentioned below are all approximate. The distances are just there to give you an idea of how much more you need to travel before any landmark or action you have to take. This guide would still be helpful even if you forget to set your trip meter.
- From Manila, take Southbound of South Luzon Expressway (SLEX)
- From Petron SLEX, reset your trip meter to 0 (zero). Go straight southbound.
- At 16kms, you will reach Calamba Exit a toll gate. Pay toll. From Calamba Exit, continue to travel southbound.
- At 23kms, You will reach a toll gate. Pay toll. Continue to travel southbound.
- At 28kms, you will reach a toll gate. Get card. You are now in STAR Tollway. Continue to travel southbound. Just go straight all the way to the end of the expressway. You are to take the last exit – Batangas City Exit.
- At 65kms, you will reach a toll gate. Pay toll. From Batangas City Exit, just go straight. You are supposed to go straight. But since there’s a roundabout (rotonda), you will have to take the roundabout (rotonda). You are headed to Port of Batangas (Batangas Pier).
- At 68kms, you will see a flyover. Do NOT take the flyover. Take the right most lane. You will be under the flyover. Turn right. You are now headed to Bauan Town Proper. This street is busy and usually traffic (a lot of jeepneys) during daytime. Be patient. Just go straight.
- At 73kms, you will see Jollibee. You will be forced to turn right since the road is one-way. You will see the wet market to your left. Just follow the road. Eventually, you will be forced to turn left (since it’s a deadend). Just go straight until you get back on the main road.
- You will see Petron to your right. After passing Petron, prepare to turn left. You will now be headed to Mabini. Just go straight.
- At 82kms, you will see a fork. Just take the right lane and follow the main road.
- At 83kms, you will turn left. (If you missed this left turn, you will end up in the Anilao Pier (that’s the end of the road). Just do a U-Turn and turn right)
- You will see a lot of resorts to your right and eventually you’ll have a view of the sea to your right. Drive slowly as you might miss the parking area of the resort.
- At 84kms, you will see the parking of Dive and Trek. To your left, you will see a big sign which says “Dive and Trek Parking”. Go to the parking area. You will have to park you car overnight and take the boat going to the resort. The boatmen will assist you with your bags. Make sure not to forget anything in your car. The boat travel will take around 20mins to the resort.